Monthly blog roundups recap all the content on the blog for each month. These posts provide an easy way to skim through content that interests you.
Did I scare you? Of course I didn’t, it’s November already. You’re immune to scary things now. With Halloween in the rear view mirror, the only scary things that should be happening for the rest of the year are Black Friday and holiday dinners with your in-law’s.
Actually, maybe those really are the scariest events of the year, and Halloween is just the warmup?
Well, if you’ve read the past few blog roundups, you’ll know that this is the part where I share some of the songs that made InterWorks jam out in October. Yes, it does take up about half the real estate in this blog roundup before we get to the blogs. No, my manager has not told me to knock it off yet. Soon, though, I imagine.
Feel free to scroll past if you just want to check out our blog roundup for October! We’ve got some great entries for Tableau, ThoughtSpot, Snowflake and more.
To start off the music recommendations, I’m sharing “Bushwick Cowboy” by Vansire. I love channeling my inner sad cowboy, and this one just hits right:
Analytics Architect Rachel Kurtz shares “come into my arms” by November Ultra — a beautifully soft, enchanting piece that’s tailor-built for quiet nights holding a loved one close:
Experience Design Lead David Duncan takes us to the club with James Blake’s “Tell Me.” This one’s built for the EDM festival circuit, with a pulsing beat and a melody straight from the 2000’s:
Systems Engineer Isaac Niles gives us a crossover to remember with Liquid Tension Experiment’s prog metal cover of Gershwin’s “Rhapsody in Blue.” If that sentence doesn’t sell the song on its own merit, I dunno what to tell you:
Global BI Ops Manager Kirsten Hoffman shared a track that would put a smile on any Springsteen’s fan’s face — “Love You with My Eyes Closed” by Adam Baldwin:
Finally, Global Director of Strategic Communications Dalton Parsons vouched for King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard’s album “Changes.” For the sake of brevity, I’ll just share the title song, “Change.” Some sweet, sweet funky grooves with this one:
Without further ado, here’s our list of blogs from the month of October. Hope you find something to enjoy!
News, Events and Culture
- Event Recap: QSR Evolution
- InterWorks Earns 2 ThoughtSpot 2023 Partner of the Year Awards
- A Spooktacular Evening at the Singapore Tableau User Group Halloween Event
Learn ThoughtSpot With Me
- Learn ThoughtSpot With Me: The Bread and Butter
- Learn ThoughtSpot With Me: To Admin-finity and Beyond
Tableau Tips, Tricks and Community
- Exploring Football Transfer Window Spending with Tableau in 2023
- What Are Tableau Collections and How Do I Use Them?
- Creating a Day Trading Strategy in Tableau
- Tableau Bridge: The (Serverless) Space Odyssey
Tableau Cloud Admin
- Which Snowflake Table Type Should You Use?
- ML in Snowflake with Snowpark for Python
- From Space to Database: Real-Time ISS Tracking Using Kafka and Snowpipe in Snowflake
Curator by InterWorks
Anywho, thanks, as always, for checking out our monthly blog roundup! We’ll see you next month with more music recommendations and blogs.