Monthly blog roundups recap all the content on the blog for each month. These posts provide an easy way to skim through content that interests you.
Please note that Portals for Tableau are now officially known as Curator by InterWorks. You can learn more at the official Curator website.
February may be the shortest month of the year, but it’s definitely been one of the busiest here at InterWorks! There’s 28 days in the shortest month, but we’ve got a whopping 25 blog posts here for your review. You’ll notice that there’s a new focus on blog series this month, from Tableau Bridge to UCDD to Hazards on the Road to Self-Service Analytics. Keep an eye out in the coming months for more series and the continuation of all the great ones started this month!
News, Events and Culture
- InterWorks Recognized as Dataiku APAC Partner of the Year for 2022
- Introducing KeepWatch for Tableau Cloud
Tableau Tips, Tricks and Community
- Customizing Your Tableau Governance: A Flexible Solution
- Customizing Your Tableau Governance: A Delegated Solution
- Customizing Your Tableau Governance: A (Well) Documented Solution
- Automation is Fun: Easily Open Tableau Workbooks in the Right Version!
- Tableau Bridge: What Is It (and Do I Need It)?
- Tableau Bridge: Data Source Requirements
- Tableau Bridge: Installation
- Tableau Bridge: What Is Pooling?
- Tableau Bridge: Scheduling
- Tableau Bridge: Security
User-Centered Dashboard Development
Hazards on the Road to Self-Service Analytics
- Configuring Storage Integrations Between Snowflake and AWS S3
- Automated Ingestion from AWS S3 into Snowflake via Snowpipe
- Crash Kaggle Challenge Digit Recognizer with Dataiku Auto-Coding
- A New Look at Spotify Data Using Dataiku, Tableau and Python
Curator by InterWorks
- February 2023 Curator Release Roundup
- Maximizing Your Data Monetization Potential with Curator
- Leveraging the Power of ThoughtSpot Everywhere with Curator
- The Benefits of Embedded Analytics
Anywho, we hope you find something here you find useful! If you’re curious about joining the team behind these posts, we’re always hiring! Check if we have something that fits your tastes in your region!