Monthly blog roundups recap all the content on the blog for each month. These posts provide an easy way to skim through content that interests you.
Please note that Portals for Tableau are now officially known as Curator by InterWorks. You can learn more at the official Curator website.
You can mark your calendars: we’re officially halfway done with 2022. We’ve been winding down the data conference season this month by attending Snowflake Summit 2022, Alteryx Inspire 2022 and the Dataiku Everyday AI Conferences in both New York City and London.
While we certainly have a lot to say about those conferences (and will probably continue to do so into next month too!), we have a number of other topics that might pique your interest below:
News, Events and Culture
- Reconnecting with Community: Back with a Vengeance
- InterWorks Becomes a Matillion Global Platinum Partner
Tableau Tips, Tricks and Community
- Reflecting on 10 Years as a Tableau Gold Partner
- The Singapore Tableau User Group Reunites
- Creating a Cross-Database Union in Tableau Desktop
- Tableau 2022.2: Beta Testing the Data Stories Feature
What Makes Good Analytics
- What Makes Good Analytics: Approachable Language vs. Jargon
- What Makes Good Analytics: The Perfect Toolset for a Data-Intelligent Business
- What Makes Good Analytics: Vision and Direction
- Why I’m Excited for Snowflake Summit 2022
- Snowflake Summit 2022: Partner Presentations to Watch
- InterWorks Recognized as the 2022 Snowflake APJ Innovation Partner of the Year
- An In-Depth Look at Using Joins in Analytics
- Highlights from Alteryx Inspire 2022
- Git Nested Branching with Squash
- Disposable Cloud Development Environments for dbt
- Load Multiple Tables into Snowflake with Two Matillion Tools
Curator by InterWorks
- Curator New Feature Spotlight: Updates to Group Override
- Where did my Tableau Server Connection Go?
- Curator 101: Custom Fonts
If we ever end one of these blog roundups without letting you know that we’re hiring, something drastic must have gone wrong. Like, “we’ve all been abducted and replaced by the lizard people” wrong. Come see if any of our open positions are a good fit for you!