Monthly blog roundups recap all the content on the blog for each month. These posts provide an easy way to skim through content that interests you.
Please note that Portals for Tableau are now officially known as Curator by InterWorks. You can learn more at the official Curator website.
We’ve made it to the tail end of 2022. Holiday season is upon us, and it’s fitting that Snowflake is the most blogged about topic for us to share in this edition of the InterWorks Blog Roundup — we randomly had a night of golfball-sized snow clumps roll in out of nowhere at the beginning of November here in Oklahoma. It felt like a white Christmas already, except Thanksgiving hadn’t even passed and it was too warm for the snow to actually stick anywhere. The struggles of Oklahoma weather.
Anywho, check out these fantastic blogs from November that you might have missed:
News, Events and Culture
Tableau Tips, Tricks and Community
- SQL Scripting in Snowflake
- Automatically Backup the SNOWFLAKE Shared Database with a Python Stored Procedure
- An Introduction to Python UDTFs in Snowflake
- A Definitive Guide to Creating Python UDTFs Directly within the Snowflake User Interface
- A Definitive Guide to Creating Python UDTFs in Snowflake Using Snowpark
Curator by InterWorks
- Style. Is. Everything. Introducing: Curator Themes
- Curator 101: Troubleshooting 502 and 504 Errors
- Curator New Feature Spotlight: Username Mapping
- Curator 101: Troubleshooting SAML Responses
As always, we’re hiring! Check out our “Careers” page to find out if there’s an InterWorks position that’s right for you. (Or, you know, just submit your resume through the Create Your Own posting, if nothing tickles your fancy!)