Monthly blog roundups recap all the content on the blog for each month. These posts provide any easy way to skim through content that interests you.
April showers have come, quite loudly and gone. With all that rain we have seen a substantial growth in content. What dominated our blog cycle for April was definitely Tableau. Everything from our Questions from Tableau Training series to our consultants showing us their personal vizzes.
Culturally speaking, the annual InterWorks BBQ took place with many attendees traveling from all over the globe to meet with friends, catch up on Q2 and eat some delicious BBQ. Podcast Your Data! had some fun with graphics and also had a special guest. Enjoy reading through the posts from the last month; we enjoy publishing it!
News & Awards
New Tableau Features
- Tableau Beta Preview: Tableau Achieves Self Awareness, Changes Name to Alonso
- Tableau 10.3 Preview: Tooltip Selection
- What You Should Know About Our Updated import.io Web Data Connector
- Questions from Tableau Training: How Can I Create Custom Color Palettes?
- Questions from Tableau Training: Can a Top N Parameter be Nested Within Other Fields?
- Questions from Tableau Training: Conditional Scope on Tableau Calculations
- Compare Incomplete Month to Same Days of Previous Month in Tableau
Podcast Your Data!
(Other interesting blog posts we’re reading outside of the IW blog)
- Top 7 BI Trends for Government in 2017 – Robert Dolan, Tableau
- New Curriculum Available for Data Journalism Programs – Ben Jones, Tableau
- Regression by Eye – Michael Correll and Jeffrey Heer, Medium
- Creating Usability with Motion: The UX in Motion Manifesto – Issara Willenskomer, Medium