Monthly blog roundups recap all the content on the blog for each month. These posts provide any easy way to skim through content that interests you.
With the onslaught of holidays, December is always a relatively slow month for the InterWorks blog. That’s not to say we didn’t have some excellent and varied blog posts. See how we finished out 2016 below:
Podcast Your Data!
- Adobe MAX Through the Eyes of an InterWorks Analytics Consultant
- Impressions from the Third Annual InterWorks BI Summit
(Other interesting blog posts we’re reading outside of the IW blog)
- Urban and Rural America Are Becoming Increasingly Polarized – Washington Post
- The 10 Best Data Visualization Articles of 2016 (and Why They Were Awesome) – Evan Sinar, Medium
- What’s Big in Big Data: 10 Trends for 2017 – Dan Kogan, Tableau
- Reflections from a Whole Year of Makeover Mondays – Andy Cotgreave, Tableau
- TabPy Tutorial: Integrating Python with Tableau for Advanced Analytics – Alexander Loth, alexloth.com
There you have it! That’s our final month of 2016 in a nutshell. Stay tuned for our yearly recap coming soon. Cheers to 2017!