Monthly blog roundups recap all the content on the blog for each month. These posts provide an easy way to skim through content that interests you.
April showers bring may flowers, but what do may flowers bring?
Never figured out if I should be telling that joke in April or November for Thanksgiving, but I figure that it’s timely enough either way! We had some great blog content this month. I’ll go ahead and put a special spotlight on Dan Murray’s new series, “The BI Cantos,” which will continue throughout May as well in the lead-up and wind-down to the data conference season.
You’re bound to find more blog posts that tickle your fancy as we cover User-Centered Dashboard Development, new Curator releases, new Tableau features and more. Dive on in:
Snowpark for Python
Tableau Feature Friday
- Image Roles: Tableau Desktop 2022.4 New Feature
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Support (In-Place Upgrade from 18.04 guide)
- Title Case Formatting in Tableau with the PROPER() Function
User-Centered Dashboard Development
The BI Cantos
- The BI Cantos: Introduction
- The BI Cantos: Initial Deployment Considerations
- The BI Cantos: Developing a Strategic Roadmap
- The BI Cantos: Team Composition
- The BI Cantos: Conducting Discovery Sessions
- The BI Cantos: Building Data Workflows and Best-of-Breed Solutions
Curator by InterWorks
Oh, hey. You made it to the bottom. Nice job! I’ll let you in on a little secret: We’re hiring. Wanna be one of the Best People? Shoot your shot and send us a resume!