Monthly blog roundups recap all the content on the blog for each month. These posts provide an easy way to skim through content that interests you.
Please note that Portals for Tableau are now officially known as Curator by InterWorks. You can learn more at the official Curator website.
Fun trivia fact about August you probably learned at school: the month was named after the Roman Emperor Augustus by, well, himself! Actually, all of the English language month names are carried over from Roman naming conventions. I’m a sucker for history, and month names are honestly just super neat.
Oh, right, the blogs. Well, Augustus may have been a mighty emperor, but our blog lineup this month was just as mighty (in some way, shape or form, I hope!) Our Technical Tuesday and Tableau Relationships blog series dominated the majority of our posts, but don’t discount our webinar replays, culture pieces and heavy hitters by the Curator team below:
News, Events and Culture
- DataWomen Event Recap: Everyday AI
- InterWorks Keeping an Eye Out at Eyeo Festival
- Soft Skills for Consultants
- 2022 Tableau Fantasy Football Draft Kit
- Tableau Relationships: Basics – The Ground Rules
- Tableau Relationships: Tips and Tricks
- Tableau Relationships: LODs
- Tableau Relationships: Extracts
- Tableau Relationships: Performance – A Few Introductions
- Tableau Relationships: Performance – Speed and Cardinality
- Tableau Relationships: Performance – Joins and Referential Integrity
- Technical Tuesday: Using Snowflake’s Generator Function to Create Date and Time Scaffold Tables
- A Definitive Guide to Python UDFs in the Snowflake UI
- A Definitive Guide to Python Stored Procedures in the Snowflake UI
- Upserting Data in Matillion
- Investigating Snowflake Connectivity Issues with SnowCD
Curator by InterWorks
- Curator Best Practices: Containerizing Your Portal
- Curator 101: Explorer
- Curator Best Practices: Scripted Deployment-Based Upgrades
It’ll be a little different from joining a Roman Legion, but we’d love for you to join InterWorks through our open positions! We’re located around the globe, so if you’re interested in data, drop us a line!
(What? I’m reading Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, so I’m thinking a lot of Rome. Leave me alone, will you?)