Monthly blog roundups recap all the content on the blog for each month. These posts provide any easy way to skim through content that interests you.
2018 is finally here and we’ve got a lot queued up for the blog this year! One aspect we’re currently focused on is how we can “out do” ourselves. After all, 2017 was pretty epic for our blog and social media. We launched a ton of new series, got rave reviews from attendees at TC17 and published new vizzes every week. You’ll just have to follow along to see what we’ve got in store for the data community next.
As we hunker down in preparation for the plummeting temperatures sweeping across the US, here is your monthly news update on all things data and tech to keep you busy while enjoying the warmth of the indoors.
News and Culture
- Event Debrief – November 2017
- InterWorks Blog Roundup – November 2017
- The 2017 InterWorks Blog Roundup
- Video Recap: Experiencing InterWorks Europe
- Looking Back at the 2017 InterWorks Summit
- Tableau Deep Dive: Table Calculations – Custom Sorts, Part One
- Analytics for the Holidays: The Top 30 Christmas Movies in Tableau
- Questions from Tableau Training: How to Use Specific Dimensions in Table Calculations
Power Tools for Tableau
- Spotlight Series: Better Governance with the Data Source Audit Tool
- Looking Back at Power Tools for Tableau in 2017
- Power Tools Building in Adjustments for Tableau v10.5
Podcast Your Data!
(Other interesting blogs we are reading outside of IW)
- Behfar Jahanshahi – President & CEO, InterWorks – Jason Navallo, Underdog.nyc
- Generation Data: Q&A with Buchi Okofar from Under Armour – Midori Ng, Tableau
- How to add illustrations to your dashboard and why you should care – Yvan Fornes, Tableau
- 10 Tips to Build a Successful Data Catalog – David M, Alteryx
- Achieving Availability in a Multi-Cloud Era – Paul Mattes, Veeam