We have had so much fun creating the Digital Nomad campaign, and we hope you have enjoyed all of the insights from the team. Our hope was to portray an accurate depiction of the InterWorks culture and what opportunities are available to you in the world of business intelligence.
In case you missed any of the posts in this series, don’t panic … they’ll remain available to you on the InterWorks blog, but you can also binge them now. All of the posts below are a part of the Digital Nomad series:
- Digital Nomad: A Glimpse into the InterWorks Culture – Eugenia Kis
- Digital Nomad: A Year in the Life – Carl Slifer
- How I Went from Sales Support to Practice Lead – Paul Vincent
- How I Went from Army Brat to Digital Nomad – Carl Slifer
- Digital Nomad: A Day in the Life – Raphael Teufel
- Digital Nomad: Who We Are, What We Do – Justus Niemzok
Let’s not be conventional; let’s be honest. To wrap up the campaign, we had a mix of our consultants take part in a roundtable webinar. The team gave an honest account of what it really means to be part of the InterWorks family and what they have loved and learnt along their path to becoming digital nomads. Did you miss it? Catch the recording below:
One of the biggest takeaways we hope was communicated through this series is that we want people who have a passion for data to become an InterWorks “hell yes.” There are so many great opportunities at InterWorks to work with the best clients alongside the best people and produce the best work. Apply now and join our team!