EXASOL’s international customer meeting, the EXASOL Xperience, is July 3rd to 5th in Berlin! With less than a week to go, I’m becoming more and more excited to be part of this huge event. Aside from TCOT, Tableau’s Conference on Tour, the EXASOL Xperience will be one of the most important data events in Europe for InterWorks. Why? For many reasons! Let me just share the most important ones with you.
Five Reasons to Attend Xperience 2017 in Berlin
EXASOL Xperience is more than a customer event with a great line-up of speakers. It’s an entertaining source of knowledge and a great possibility to meet more than 250 enthusiastic EXASOL customers and partners. I’m, of course, looking forward to amazing presentations from Monsoon Accessorize, Piedmont Healthcare, Adidas Group und CTS Eventim AG and the breakout sessions. However, I’m also excited for the chance to network with customers, learn about their use cases and how they’ve leveraged EXASOL to get their data on a speed boat for unrivaled fast analytics.
Long story short, let’s sum it up why you should really attend EXASOL Xperience:
- It’s a unique opportunity to connect with EXASOL users and real EXASOL fans from around the globe. All of them will share their experiences from many different use cases, who all share one passion: fast analytics.
- Great Keynotes from Tableau’s CMO, Elissa Fink: “Connecting cool tech, community and cult brand – three critical factors for the successful adoption of new technologies” and PATH Director Jeff Bernson: “It’s not just about business – How data and analytics can also be used to save lives in southern Zambia in project #VisualizeNoMalaria”
- Breakout sessions on EXASOL’s Virtual Shemas, Self-Service-BI and Hands-On Database Performance Tuning
- Tips and Tricks: How you can get more out of your EXASOL solution
- Last but not least, meet InterWorks Europe’s data rockstars, Kevin Pemberton and Mike Dunning, to learn how to best leverage EXASOL with Tableau.
Hopefully, I was able to convince you to join us at EXASOL Xperience and we’ll meet in Berlin for three days of data knowledge, networking and fun.
See you in Berlin!