Do you want to learn about Tableau from some of the industry’s foremost experts? Do you want to do it over drinks? You can! Join us on November 8 at The Port House in Portsmouth as we share the benefits of using Tableau in your business. We will discuss the value of Tableau Server and share why you should allow employees who know their business to engage with trusted data and maintain a single source of truth.
Is Brewalytics for You? (Hint: YES!)
- Are you interested in understanding how to enable your business to see the power of your data?
- Are you interested in learning how to utilise Tableau Server and drive a competitive advantage?
- Are you interested in networking with the data community in Portsmouth?
- 1:30pm | Welcome and registration
- 1:45pm – 2:15pm | Overview of Tableau and its latest features by InterWorks’ James Austin
- 2:15pm – 3:00pm | Overview of Tableau Server
- 3:00pm – 3:15pm | Break
- 3:15pm – 4:00pm | Presentation from Simon Beaumont, Global B.I Centre of Excellence Director at Jones Lang LaSalle.
- 4:00pm | Drinks at the bar
More Session Info
Don’t miss Simon as he shares JLLs’ global enterprise success story detailing how self-service analytics have empowered their employees. Armed with governed data, training and an easy-to-use tool, they have developed an active community and adoption plan. InterWorks expert James Austin will also provide data sharing best practices and demonstrate how to use Tableau Server in your business.
Achieve Your Own Success
If you’re ready to see the impact Tableau Server can have on your organization, this event is for you! Save your seat by registering below.