Have you used Tableau for ages but need a reminder of the cool things it can do? Or maybe you’re new and want an overview? Either way, this webinar will inspire you to do some new (or old) fun things in your favorite analytics platform. Whatever your Tableau experience level, we promise you’ll pick up something.
We’ll do a deep dive on some of these topics:
- Dashboarding tricks – sets, dynamic parameters, filter tips, annotations and more
- Sharing – user filters and views, plus things you didn’t know you could do in Server
Choose a timezone below that works best for your schedule.
- Register for Friday – May 21 – 1pm AEST
- Register for Friday – May 21 – 1pm BST
- Register for Friday – May 21 – 1pm CDT
Can’t make the live webinar? Register anyways and we’ll send you the replay!
Need help now? Contact us to get started with Assist.