Some of the hottest topics we’re asked about by the Tableau community revolve around how to leverage new features from Tableau. The InterWorks Assist team is here to answer some of those questions this month! We’ll discuss Tableau’s most recent release, version 2021.1, and take some time to revisit 2020.4 with you as well.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Einstein Discovery: Who should use this? What are simple use cases to get started?
- Quick LODs: Demo of how to apply this feature to your dashboards
- Notifications: How we see clients leveraging notifications to gain insight
- Mapping: Demo Tableau’s spatial data display and share best practices
- In-Browser: Tableau Prep and web editing
- Q&A with the Assist team
Choose a timezone below that works best for your schedule.
Can’t make the live webinar? Register anyways and we’ll send you the replay!
- Register for Friday – April 23 – 1pm AEST
- Register for Friday – April 23 – 1pm BST
- Register for Friday – April 23 – 1pm CDT
Need help now? Contact us to get started with Assist.