Calculations in Tableau can help you further your analysis, but they can also slow your workbook down, frustrating you and your users. What if you need to make them more efficient? We have a collection of tips and tricks to help you optimize your calculations.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Calculation types: aggregated vs. row-level, LOD, table calculations
- Calculation design: data types, speed, small improvements that add up
- BONUS content: filters, cardinality, dashboards
Choose a timezone below that works best for your schedule.
Can’t make the live webinar? Register anyways and we’ll send you the replay!
- Register for Friday – March 19 – 1pm AEDT
- Register for Friday – March 19 – 1pm GMT
- Register for Friday – March 19 – 1pm CST
This webinar is brought to you by the InterWorks Assist team.
Need help now? Contact us to get started with Assist.