Please join Snowflake and InterWorks for a hands-on workshop following the Data For Breakfast Event led by InterWorks’ Solutions Lead Karl Riddett.
- The ease of Snowflake’s intuitive user interface
- How to easily load, integrate and query structured and semi-structured data
- What it’s like to run large queries in a fraction of the time
- How Snowflake connects to your existing BI and ETL tools
Data For Breakfast
- 8:15am – 9:00am| Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00am – 9:20am| Enabling Your Organization to be Data Driven with Snowflake
- 9:20am – 9:45am | Customer Testimonial
- 9:45am – 10:00am | Partner Session
- 10:00am – 10:45am | Expert Q&A Panel and Networking
Hands On Workshop Hosted by InterWorks
- 10:45am-10:15am| Introduction
- 10:00am – 11:30am | Hands-On Snowflake: data loading, tool connectivity, best practices, etc.
- 11:30am – 12:00pm | Use case and conclusion
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm | Q&A and networking