Here at InterWorks, we’ve all been getting very excited about the upcoming release of Tableau 9.0, with many of us trying out and discovering the numerous enhancements the upgrade brings. If you’ve yet to download the beta version, or are keen to find out more about any of the features, check out our webinar series or blog articles on it.
“Top Ten”: Our Favourite Tableau 9.0 Features:
1. New Userface Enhancements – read our blog here.
2. Data Interpreter and Clean-Up Tools (e.g. pivot and split) – click here.
3. Drag & Drop Analytics.
4. Improved Performance – read our blog here.
5. Responsive tool-tips – read our blog here.
6. Level of Detail Calculations – check out our vlog here.
7. Formatting for Story Points
8. New Data Connections – read our blog here.
9. Creating Calculated Fields – read our blog here.
10. Colour Picker – easily embed your company’s colours into a view!
To read about any of these in detail, please click on the links to our blog articles below:
We’re also in the middle of hosting a series of webinars on 9.0. So far we’ve held ‘ Get Your Answers Quicker with Tableau 9.0‘ and ‘What’s New in Server‘? Click on either of these links to view them.
If you’ve yet to download the beta version, feel free to get in touch with the team as these trials are open to all customers. We’re getting ever closer to the official release, so keep your eyes glued on the upcoming announcements!