Here are the steps to correct this error.
- 1. Copy the CCC-EXT folder from the C drive on a working PC or Server.
- 2. Paste the CCC-EXT folder to the C drive on the PC with error.
- 3. Go to the C drive and then to Program files on the working PC or Server. Once in Programs go to Centricity Practice Solution, Client folder and copy these files. CCC, CCC-TFE, CCC.bat, Homeloc.ccc, usrlib.txt, and usrlibccc-v8.txt.
- 4. Paste all six of these files to the Centricity Practice Solution, Client folder on the PC with error.
- 5. Once all of the files are copied over open Centricity back up and verify that the CCC forms are now able to print.