The goal of the DC-Virginia Tableau User Group is to build a community where persons interested in visualized analytics can meet to discuss experiences and share ideas.
1. General introductions and announcements
2. Michael Davis, Transition In Thought LLC
Creating Pseudo Dynamic and Multi-Select Parameters
3. Hilary Cooksley, Deep Root Analytics
Using Tableau as a main interface
4. Piyali Kundu, Conservation International
Tableau Public as a “Sustainable” Data Visualization Platform
5. Tom Howe, Tom Howe, LLC
Tableau from a Vision to a Reality in Less Than 2 Weeks
6. Will Marlow, Will Marlow, LLC
Using Tableau in an Advertising Agency
7. Brad Fair, InterWorks
Tableau Performance & Scalability
Visit the DC-Virginia TUG event page to learn more and register for this event!