“Learn how to build a suite of dashboards with the feel of an application.”
When should a worksheet be part of a dashboard? When should a dashboard be part of a larger suite?
Max Giegerich (InterWorks, Analytics Consultant) discusses how visual best practices and dashboard actions can be used to optimise the users’ analytical journey and demonstrates some useful advanced techniques for mitigating some of the issues.
From the overall design to tips and tricks; ensure you build a maintainable solution your user base will enjoy and understand – and that the sacred balance of flexibility and complexity isn’t too far askew. “
Addressed in this webinar:
- Navigation actions and naming conventions
- Using actions to drill into additional information – don’t overwhelm the user!
- Setting up your own navigation pane
- Trick: navigation buttons that deselect themselves. (Joshua Milligan)
- Trick: breadcrumb trail
Should I attend? (Hint: Yes)
- Looking to take Tableau to the next level?
- Looking for hints and tips on visual best practice?
- Drive adoption of your Tableau dashboards.
This will be a 45-minute webinar with 15 minutes for Q+A. Can’t make it? Don’t worry, we will make sure the link to the recording is made available through our website!