Serving Customers through Embedded Analytics
Are you interested in providing an analytics solution that wows your customers?
There are ways you can use data to differentiate your product offering from your competitors while also driving user adoption: embedded analytics is your solution.
At Brewalytics – San Francisco, we’ll cover topics that will show you how serve up dashboards through an impactful end-user experience for external customers.
InterWorks’ expert Eric Shiarla will speak on the technical guide to embedded analytics within the full scope of your data journey and we will wrap up with Genentech’s Beth Tisdale sharing a firsthand account of how embedded analytics has benefited her company.
Is Brewalytics for You? (hint: YES!)
- Are you interested in understanding the technical elements of embedding Tableau into your product?
- Are interested in learning how to utilize embedded analytics to drive traffic to your visualizations?
- Are you interested in networking with the data community at a great local cocktail lounge?
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm | Registration + Introduction from Adam Cheer, Tableau
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm | Presentation from Eric Shiarla, InterWorks
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm | Customer Speaker: Beth Tisdale, Genentech
- 2:30pm – 5:00pm | Networking + Drinks & Appetizers + Conversation with an Expert