Join us to gain analytic independence from brittle spreadsheets, complex code writing, and reliance on other departments to prepare the data you need for analysis.
- 11:30am: Registration
- 12:00pm: Lunch served with Analytic Independence Overview | Hear how Alteryx empowers data analysts to blend and analyze all relevant data, quickly and easily
- 12:30pm: Deeper Business Insight with Alteryx: Customer Value | Learn about the significant time savings and new insights that Ben Helstein, Global Metrics Coordinator, is delivering at Phillips 66
- 1:00pm: Applying Analytic Independence: 3 Use Cases and Demo | Get a practical overview of how Alteryx delivers analytic independence
- 1:30pm: Networking and lunch concludes
Why should you attend?
Learn how you can:
- Access, cleanse and join data in any format from nearly any source
- Prepare data for reports, presentations, visualization, or export to feed downstream processes
- Create an intuitive workflow to document and automate data manipulation tasks
The practical, educational and networking benefits of attending this event will help you advance your analytics expertise, and show you how to deliver faster and deeper business insights.