We’re on a mission to help dashboard authors build and maintain their workbooks efficiently in production environments. Load times are one of the very first aspects of our dashboards visible to the user, so if they’re lagging, we can lose our audience before they even experience our dashboard. By building dashboards through a lens of efficiency, we can fix these mistakes and deliver fast, flexible and compelling dashboards.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- Roadmaps to good dashboard performance
- Optimizing the data source and calculations
- Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server considerations
- Reducing dashboard complexity and resolving slow workbooks
- User experience tips and tricks
Can’t make the live webinar? Register anyways and we’ll send you the replay!
Choose a time zone below that works best for your schedule:
- Register for Friday – June 18 – 1pm AEST
- Register for Friday – June 18 – 1pm BST
- Register for Friday – June 18 – 1pm CDT
We’ve recently published an extensive Tableau whitepaper covering Designing Efficient Workbooks.
Access the whitepaper now!