In the world of data, we often focus solely on the tech stack that can lead to success. Tech is part of the equation, but now we should shift our focus to include the people and processes that support the right technology stack.
Former Tableau Zen Master Dan Murray will review and discuss scenarios that cover:
- People – viewed from types of skills, information needs, job area, level of responsibility
- Process – when considering how to measure improvement and adoption through workflows, types of data, use cases, etc.
- Technology – built into the process to increase the capacity of ingesting large, high-velocity, novel data sources more quickly
We will review key factors that affect your ability to:
- Acquire raw data from different sources
- Process data and deal with typical structural challenges quickly
- Visualize data to turn it into useful, actionable information
Dan will use Tableau’s new data model and explain how it facilitates faster conversion of raw data into information without the need for complex SQL statements and calculations.
You’ll walk away with a refreshed view of the Modern BI Stack that will encourage your organization to have greater connectedness in the investment of people + process + tech. This comprehensive alignment approach will support faster interorganizational decision-making and will significantly improve collaboration.