The Road to Self-Service Analytics
Join InterWorks and Alteryx for a free seminar and hands-on workshop for new and potential Alteryx users to learn how self-service analytics empowers data analysts and other line of business users to prep, blend and analyze data to make faster, more informed decisions.
- 1:00pm – 1:15pm: Registration
- 1:15pm – 2:15pm: Keynote (Michael Treadwell, InterWorks) See how analytics has evolved from brittle spreadsheets and complex coding to a more efficient way to prep and blend data.
- 2:15pm – 2:30pm: Coffee Break
- 2:30pm – 4:00pm: Hands-On Workshop (Michael Treadwell, InterWorks) Bring your laptop and get ready for a hands-on workshop with a free trial of Alteryx. Registrants will receive an email a few days prior to the event date with a link to a 14-day Alteryx free trial to download to their machines for this portion.
Why should you attend? Learn how you can:
- Connect to and cleanse data from spreadsheets, data warehouses, cloud applications, and more
- Easily join data from multiple sources, and repeat the process on demand using new data
- Perform predictive, statistical, and spatial analytics using an intuitive user interface, without writing code
The practical, educational and networking benefits of attending this event will help you advance your career and enable your organization with better decision making through self-service data analytics. Reserve your spot by filling out the registration form below.
Parking: Free parking when attendees utilize the Aloft parking garage.