We would like to invite you to participate in an Exasol and Tableau lunch and learn that is being hosted by InterWorks and Exasol in London on the 26th April.
So who should attend?
– Anyone who is interested in a data warehouse.
– Any BI Manager who has to resolve latency issues with poor performing reports.
– If you’re looking to find out what else you can do with your data warehouse aside from store and query data?
– If you’re looking to do data science using your data?
– Do you truly understand ELT?
This workshop will give you an opportunity to use Exasol’s powerful engine on a large dataset and transform it into actionable answers within Tableau. There are a small number of places available so that we can foster the best possible experience.
We’ll also be discussing how to overcome the common challenges with data and best practices that are being implemented by your peers.
10:30-11:00 Exasol Introduction
11:00-11:15 Data set-up on laptops
11:15-12:15 Workshop – Build out a data set in Exasol
12:15-12:45 Build dataset out in Tableau
12:45-13:15 Lunch and Networking