The 2015 INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics and Operations Research is the one program that consistently delivers time-proven applications and processes that will imporove your business’s botttom line.
The conference provides you with the best opportunity to network, engage, integrate and learn. Anyone who works in analytics, operations research or management science fields will want to attend the analytics event of the year.
Here are just a few reasons to attend:
Learn Best Practices
- Hear over 150 talks on topics such as real-time decisions systems, risk management, revenue management and more.
- Secure a cross-industry view of high-impact, real-world analytics applications.
Advance Your Career
- Sharpen your skills in quantitative methodologies and technologies.
- Learn how to sell analytics to key decision makers and potential users.
Take Something Back
- Meet research vendors and suppliers for new products and services.
- Take advantage of technical workshops.
Catch Dan Murray’s Presentation
InterWorks’ own Tableau Zen Master, Dan Murray, will be presenting this year in a session you don’t want to miss (scroll down after clicking the link below for details):
To learn more about INFORMS and register, visit the official conference page.