Join InterWorks and Dell at the Alamo Drafthouse in Lubbock for lunch and movie to discover the Dell XC Series, powered by Nutanix. Dell and Nutanix are converging compute, storage and networking into a resilient, highly performant and highly scalable appliance – enabling application and virtualization teams to quickly and simply deploy new workloads. This solution enables data center capacity to be easily expanded — one node at a time — delivering linear and predictable scale-out with pay-as-you-grow flexibility.
Discover the key attributes of the Dell XC web-scale appliance:
- Converged – Seamlessly integrates server and storage resources.
- Software-defined – Delivers all services through software using proven Dell hardware.
- Server-attached flash – Merges flash-based storage with compute for fast performance.
- Scale-out – Increases performance linearly by adding capacity one node at a time.
- Hybrid – Delivers a unified data fabric supporting industry-standard hypervisors and clouds.
- Can be used for any workload, at any scale, including: enterprise business applications – Microsoft, Oracle, SAP; VDI with Citrix XenDesktop and VMware Horizon; virtualized big data applications – Splunk, Hadoop; branch office infrastructure; and private cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS).
Stick around after for a complimentary showing of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!