The DRIVE/ Conference is the preeminent event for professionals who are determined to be subject matter experts in the fields of data, reporting, information, analytics, modeling, visualization and beyond. This thought-provoking experience is held annually and is a must-attend event for those looking to leverage the latest innovative thinking and network with thought-leaders from the world of data.
At DRIVE/ you’ll learn new skills, participate in technical deep dives and be inspired by world-class keynoters while interacting with professionals from high tech, higher education, philanthropy, government, professional sports and beyond.
Benefits of Attending
- Interact face-to-face with industry insiders—experts who are influencing the landscape of data and information.
- Soak up best-in-class content shared by leaders from higher education, industry and nonprofit sectors.
- Experience the newest technological trends that are likely to have the most significant impact on both the bottom line and your career.
- Be introduced to a global perspective: a diverse and engaged audience from a variety of organizational backgrounds.
- Meet leading vendors: who will introduce you to new approaches and technologies.
- Have a blast! This high-energy, high-impact environment will send you home refreshed and ready to contribute with a new-found passion
Join our session!
Tuesday, Feb. 27th, 1:45 -2:35 pm
Designing for Data
Learn how to approach a dashboard design, how to make the most of a limited toolset and ways to think about expanding Tableau interfaces to break tradition. We’ll walk through a “before” and “after” dashboard that will show you exactly how to apply specific techniques to take your work to the next level. You’ll leave the session with a user interface checklist – the most important items to review when assessing your visualizations to determine their effectiveness and ease of use by your audience.
Moderator: David Duncan, Experience Consultant, InterWorks
To learn more about the DRIVE/ Conference and registration, head to the official conference website.