- Welcome and Introductions
- Member Presentation by Olga Rosales, MGIC
- Break and Networking
- Discovery and Predictive Analytics with Tableau by Dan Murray, InterWorks
A review of the available techniques and tools available within Tableau for doing discovery analysis and predictive analysis along with a review of integrations with other tools like Python and R to “operationalize” predictive analytics withing web frameworks.
- Dashboards designed for discovery
- Data interpreter
- Ad hoc calculations
- Integrating other tools with Tableau (operationalizing sophisticated back-end tools like R and Python)
- 3-Minute Win by Chris Patrick, Artisan Partners
- Tableau Doctor: What are you stuck on?
- Followed by Happy Hour
To register, go to the official Milwaukee Tableau User Group registration page.