- 1:00pm: Registration
- 1:30pm: Analytic Independence Overview | Hear how Alteryx empowers data analysts to blend and analyze all relevant data, quickly and easily
- 2:00pm: Deeper Business Insight with Alteryx: Customer Value | Learn about the significant time savings and new insights that three different Alteryx users are delivering to their organizations
- 2:30pm: Break
- 3:00pm: Applying Analytic Independence: Use Cases and Demo | Get a practical overview of how Alteryx delivers analytic independence with the following three use cases:
- Blending data from any source
- Preparing data for Tableau or Qlik
- Adding predictive and spatial analytics
- 4:00pm: Networking and demos
Why should you attend?
Learn how you can:
- Access, cleanse and join data in any format from nearly any source
- Prepare data for reports, presentations, visualization, or export to feed downstream processes
- Create an intuitive workflow to document and automate data manipulation tasks
The practical, educational and networking benefits of attending this event will help you advance your analytics expertise, and show you how to deliver faster and deeper business insights.
Visit the InterWorks table to meet our team (including 2015 Tableau Zen Master, Robert Rouse) and for a chance to win an Apple Watch!