“Fightin’ Words” Now for Android!
STILLWATER, OKLA. – Great news for those who love the popular mobile crossword game “Fightin’ Words.” “Fightin’ Words” has enjoyed great success, and has even ranked #1 in the BlackBerry AppWorld. Oklahoma’s premier I.T. solutions company, InterWorks, Inc., is excited to announce the release of this application to the Android Market. “Fightin’ Words” is cross-platform, so users will be able to challenge each other on both BlackBerry and Android platforms.
“Fightin’ Words” is a killer crossword game that allows players to battle with a live opponent on both the Android and BlackBerry platforms. Leader boards for the top game and top word scores are posted on the “Fightin’ Words” website.
“Fightin’ Words” players have taken to the Facebook page and have mentioned the Twitter feed to network with one another. Users are searching for the serious players who will challenge each other to play at the best of their abilities.
“Fightin’ Words” is available in the BlackBerry AppWorld for 99¢ and FREE in the Android Market. An ad-free, paid version is in the works for the Android Market. In addition, you may be able to find a “give away” promotion from one the BlackBerry or Android dedicated websites.
InterWorks is an I.T. services and business solutions provider offering services for network support, business intelligence, software/mobile app development, web strategy, virtualization, data storage/backup, disaster recovery planning and CIO services. InterWorks not only serves a wide range of clients in Oklahoma, but also has an extensive nation-wide customer base.
- For more information about InterWorks, Inc. Mobile App Development and other I.T. Services visit:www.interworks.com.
- To learn more about InterWorks’ “Fightin’ Words” game visit: http://apps.interworks.com/fightinwords/
- To purchase “Fightin’ Words” for BlackBerry visit:https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/43040?lang=en
- “Like” Fightin’ Words” on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FightinWords
- Follow “Fightin’ Words” on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/fightinwords_iw