Data drives everything, and it’s invaluable when it comes to making effective and informed decisions in your work. The way that data is communicated is crucial, and the functionality and design of a dashboard can either reinforce the data story you’re telling or undermine and complicate it. In this video, InterWorks Experience Consultant David Duncan shares some quick and easy tips for cleaning up the appearance of your Tableau dashboard.
Practical Resources to Boost Dashboard Design
Some resources that can help you further enhance the design of your dashboards are listed below:
- A downloadable resource full of bar chart options in Tableau
- A blog post on the importance of designing for people and what they need first and foremost
- A blog post that outlines using images in dashboards effectively
- A webinar that gives practical applications of why and how to design impactful dashboards
- A blog and downloadable webinar on why design in the data industry makes a difference
Looking for more customized guidance when it comes to making the most of your dashboard design? Reach out to our team, and let’s get started.