Traditional vs modern, apples vs pears, both tools take on the challenge of data analytics and data manipulation and give key insights but in this webinar, we explore the key differences and the considerations you should make when deciding which tool can do the job better. Both tools conduct data analytics but take very different journeys to arrive at the solution.
We will explore:
· Definition – We’ll identify when one tool should be prioritised over another and where they fit into the organisation’s data analytics practice.
· Data Discovery – Using the data to create meaningful insights, tabular vs. visual.
· Automation – Connecting to multiple data sources and using static and live data, the pitfalls and practice.
· Usage – Storing data, data manipulation and the options for access and sharing.
· Application – When to supplement Excel for Tableau and who should have access to these tools.
· Integration – The capabilities of both tools in making data and insights readily available.
Download the Webinar Now