If you’re reading this blog, it’s probably because you’ve given up on sifting through the hundreds of Twitter tools available on the web. Frankly, you just want somebody to tell you what the best tools are and why, and not give you a list of tools whose functions overlap, right?
Well, you’re in luck, because after hours upon hours of exploring- and that’s no exaggeration- I’ve compiled a list of the most useful Twitter tools for business purposes. I’ve been through the most popular tools to even tools unheard of. Search no more, fellow Twitter explorer. These are the tools you need to make your Twitter make the most of your business, so fill your Twitter toolbox with nothing else.
• Monitor several social media accounts at once
• Pick and choose which social media networks you want a tweet sent to
• Schedule tweets to be tweeted at certain times
• Multiple users can control multiple accounts
• Monitor and track your links and click-throughs
• Combine several links into one shorter link, making it possible to include several links within one tweet
• Pretty self explanatory- tweet your pictures!
• It’s like a Twitter private wiki! Only people who are members can post/see updates, and updates are sent by sending the account direct messages.
• Search engine that only searches within tweets
• Great for uploading video to Twitter
• This site is good for planning Twitter tactics, tracking keywords, unfollowing those who unfollow you and more!
• Use this tool to feed your blog to Twitter, Facebook and other social sites.
• See which social sites, including Twitter, talk most about the keywords you enter
• Note: the more likely your keywords are hot topics, the more likely the site will pick it up
• This tool gives you click stats for the links you’ve posted on Twitter.
• Have you ever wanted to have a “tweet contest” as part of your marketing campaign? This Twitter tool helps you select your random winner.
• Compare your number of statuses to your number of followers by day
• Track competitors using this tool
• Set status goals and follower goals for yourself, as this site gives you predictions of how many followers you should have in 30 days if you continue at your current rate of tweeting
• See what the most tweeted events are
• See which demographics and psychographics are tweeting about which hot topics
• See what brands are mentioned most
• See what types of audiences are using your keywords