InterWorks bills only for reasonable and necessary expenses incurred in providing the services requested by our clients. We strive for the most efficient and effective use of resources in all engagements.
Unless otherwise agreed upon in a SOW or otherwise in writing:
· We book all travel arrangements ourselves using a variety of tools to ensure the lowest reasonable rates.
· We book travel arrangements as far in advance as possible once the engagement is scheduled to minimize expense.
· Airfare for domestic flights and international flights of under 6 hours will be booked at coach rates. International flights of over 6 hours may be booked at business class rates.
· We book moderately-priced business hotels in the lowest price room category. If you have a corporate rate available, please provide the necessary information so we can utilize those rates.
· When necessary, we book mid-size or smaller rental cars. In cities with adequate public transportation we may bill for cab fare or transit fees instead.
· To reduce administrative burden on both you and us, meals and other incidental expenses will be invoiced on a per diem basis at $70 for day of onsite services, including travel days.