Have you ever wished you could have one-on-one assistance with your Tableau dashboard? Or a chance to discuss your data strategy, additional tools, performance issues, or technical challenges with an expert? InterWorks’ NYC team has got you covered. This month, we’re focusing on all things design-related during our NYC InterWorks Office Hours sessions.
Whether or not you were able to join us for our Designing for Data event the night before, this is a great opportunity to receive a complimentary hour of consulting with our Experience Consultant and Expert, David Duncan to review potential improvements for current dashboards or discuss design strategy for upcoming dashboarding endeavors.
Experience Consultant at InterWorks with an extensive background in graphic design, from print to web design. Now helps create custom user interfaces for InterWorks clients. Assists consultants in tackling difficult dashboard design issues.
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the registration form below and let us know what you need assistance with
- Our team will respond to you within 24 hrs to help you book a one hour time slot that fits your schedule
- We’ll add the meeting to your calendar so you have all of the info
- If you need to reschedule or cancel, please let us know 24 hrs ahead of the event
- Book your spot early, because once all of our slots are filled, registration will close
- **Please no walk-ins** By the nature of this event, only participants who register and receive a reservation time will be helped
Can’t make it to our office on this date? That’s ok! We plan to have many more office hour events in the future.
Looking for help right now? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat.