In 2020, the unplanned pivot to remote working and increased appetite for cloud services due to the pandemic highlighted the need for the data cloud. These systems help ensure business continuity and achieve competitive advantage during uncertain times. The unified set of services provided by a data cloud enables companies to integrate and transform their data into the reusable, analytics-ready, data products needed for disruptive innovation.
Our expert panel will delve into:
- Key trends affecting data cloud adoption
- Recent developments in the data cloud market
- Emerging uses cases for the modern data cloud
- New data cloud services and functionality and what they mean for adopters
- Recommendations for data and analytics leaders considering a data cloud initiative